It’s a little different, but it’s still brave.
Keep up to date with the latest rides, celebrations and adventures with the following dates.
Covid Update – July 2021
With some local and international Covid restrictions still in place we are fortunate to be riding together. This means most of our social and racing dates are being constantly reviewed, considered and updated. We know this is for the greater good.
The club appeals to all members to adhere to government guidelines and encourage good judgement when riding.
The following events club events are:
- Fred Whitton Challenge |June| Postponed
- Dragon Ride (Wales) | June | Postponed
- Tour of Cambridgeshire (ToC) | June | Postponed
- Styrkeproven 540km | June | Postponed
- Maratona dles Dolomites | July | Postponed
- L’Etape UK | July (tbc)
- Beast of Box inter-club race | July (tbc)
- UCI Champs Flanders| Sat 18 – Sun 26 Sept (tbc)
- Paris-Roubaix Social | Sunday 3 Sept
- ITT inter-club race | 10 October
- Lincoln GP | 14-17 October
Weekly Rides – Group rides are back
Weather dependant the following rides are regularly on:
- Hot Laps | Tuesday
- Gravel Rides | Wednesday
- Hot Laps | Thursday
- Chat Laps | Friday
- Racing | Track and Crits at Herne Hill and Lee Valley
- Social Rides | Weekends
NB – all rides are open to members only. For safety reasons, newcomers can only join on Friday Chat Laps.
- London to Brighton
- London to Kings Lynn
- London to Cambridge
- London to Bournemouth
- Online TTT with the Baroudeurs racing against the world
Please email [email protected] for the latest updates.
Naturally, dates are subject to change and will updated as soon as possible. Thank you and have fun!