Fooled again. It was with a false sense of security as I rolled into Richmond Park. The mercury dropped by 5 and it was freezing!
All the same, a spellbinding welcome of low mist hovering over frosty meadows, and a glowing sun soon made things right again.
That and the fine company: great to see Matt and Annie come along for a Baroudeur roll out to Box Hill. En route we hooked up with ‘Blue Steel’ maker, Crazy Legs and to see him attack the Zig-Zag on his CX rig left me struggling to give chase yet again. Zoolander, you can’t touch this!
1. A Dancing Stag – No, not some Soho clubber. More like this groovy shaker
2. The Filipino Cycling Club – cool to hook up with a happy bunch of riders
3. Rob’s tyre exploding from all the lead weights he uses for training
4. ‘Sir Chris Hoy’s Velodrome hosting the Track Champs. Glasgow is glowing!
5. Becky’s 70’s ‘fro come to life!
Just a typical weekend with the Baroudeurs.